Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze drawings to plan projects.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory standards & compliance with safety policies at the site.
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labour to determine project feasibility.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support.
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in civil or structural engineering, construction, building, or related field.
- State-issued certification or engineering license.
- Proficiency in CAD software.
Experience : 10 +years
Salary : 20,000 – 40,000 / per month
Job Location : Chennai
Job type : Full time
Email : email@example.com
If you are aspiring to excel in the technologies that you are currently working on then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Programmer with web designing and development experience and the job comes with Freelancing and Work From Home options. In turn you will be suitably rewarded with a friendly work culture, flexible working hours and career growth opportunities.
Experience : 3 years
WordPress, Linux, HTML
Question – Did you know what is common among the following builders and construction projects, Hiranandani, Preston Ivy, Zion Villa 320, Zion Hills, Bangalore and the Confident Group.
They say the Nuclear family is almost becoming extinct. Existing Nuclear families have become confined to just the rural areas and villages of India. The so called ancestral homes are being demolished to be replaced by smaller individual homes or are being converted to hotels and other businesses.