RINCON FIBERGLASS REINFORCED SHUTTERING
AND FORMWORK SYSTEMS
RINCON FIBERGLASS SHUTTERING – LATEST FORMWORK TECHNOLOGY THAT OUTPERFORMS ALUMINIUM SHUTTERING IN COST AND QUALITY
SAVE TIME AND MONEY, AVOID PLASTERING
Rincon Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood System (Rincon FRPS) is the key to that perfectly cast roof with the smoothest finish that requires no plastering.
In comparison with existing aluminum formwork and aluminium shuttering systems such as Mivan Shuttering, Rincon fiberglass shuttering is very cost effective and suitable for wide range of projects.
MAKE THE SMART DECISION
- Smoothest finish among existing concrete formwork and shuttering systems
- Unmatched building quality and durability
- Lower cost, no plastering required & faster project delivery
- Easy customization and repairability
- High re-usability
READY TO USE: Formwork made as per your requirement. Our cost includes making charges. Span & posts are not included.
PHOTO GALLERY – FIBERGLASS SHUTTERING AND FORMWORK
FIBERGLASS PLYWOOD COMPOSITE FORMWORK FOR FAST CONCRETE WALLS AND SLABS | RINCON REALTY
- Formwork/shuttering for casting concrete slabs, beams, columns, walls, retaining walls.
- Fiberglass – multi-layer coat on 18 mm commercial plywood (all sides) with high-quality epoxy resin.
- Excellent water resistance.
- High repetition use.
- High strength composite materials.
- Smooth surface.
- High temperature resistance.
- Corrosion resistance.
- UV resistance.
- Thickness: 20MM.
- Size: 4 feet by 8 feet.
- High quality concrete finish one 40+ repetitions.
- Light weight and easy to handle.
- On-site custom fabrication possible.
- Less expensive than steel and aluminium forms/shuttering.
- More durable.
- Smooth concrete finish, no need of plastering.
- Sealed edges to improve water resistance.
- Easy to de-shutter, reducing labour cost.
- Reduce materials theft, compared to aluminium, Mivan or steel shuttering. Rincon fibreglass shuttering doesn’t have scrap value. Chance of theft is less.
1) WHAT IS RINCON FIBERGLASS REINFORCED PLYWOOD SHUTTERING & FORMWORK (RINCON FRPS)?
Rincon FRPS is the latest technology in the construction industry where in Plywood shuttering surface is attached with a special layer of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic.
2) WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RINCON FRPS OVER TRADITIONAL PLYWOOD SHUTTERING?
The following are some of the features of Rincon Fiberglass Plywood over traditional shuttering
- Extra strength
- Durability & multiple reuses
- Superior surface finish
- No plastering required
3) HOW IS IT BETTER COMPARED TO ALUMINIUM SHUTTERING SYSTEMS SUCH AS MIVAN SHUTTERING?
- Lower Cost:
- Aluminium shutterings are 3-5 times more expensive than Rincon FRPS system.
- All Project Sizes:
- Aluminium shuttering such as Mivan is suitable only for large scale projects such as high rise buildings with high repetitions. Rincon FRPS system can be customised to any dimension and is suitable for small to large sized projects.
- Customizable, Reusable & Repairable:
- Unlike aluminium shutters, Rincon FRPS can be customized to varying dimensions, can be repaired and reused multiple times across different projects.
- More Savings
- From small to large scale projects, you will see immediate saving with Rincon FRPS.
- Lower material usage
- Decreased man hours
- Faster delivery