FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Minimum : 300sft
- Includes Shell, Aluminium Windows,Vitrified Tiles 2×2, Completed Bathrooms, Standard Electrical & Plumbing
- Does not include Water Tank, Terrace Tiling, raising floor level
- Please note that actual sft rate will be calculated based on current raw material pricing
- Method:shear wall with raft foundation
- Solid: steel reinforced cement concrete (RCC) construction
- Cost:significantly lower cost vs conventional construction
- No, we do not use any recycled materials.
- 120% Faster: for G+1, we hand over in 3 months
- Structural Strength & Durability: Since every part of the building is a load bearing structure, our buildings have unmatched earthquake resistance
- 25 % Cost Savings: For the exact same specs, our estimate is minimum 25% cheaper while offering much better structure
- Your experience: Unlike local contractors, who delay projects to escalate costs, we are a professional setup and have a reputation of timely deliveries. keep up to our timelines (unless delayed due to rain or natural event).
- Superior Earthquake Resistance in comparison to conventional construction
- Same Mivan technology used in 20+ Storey Buildings by popular builders such as Bashyam, Metrozone
- Finish: Excellent Finish in comparison to traditional construction (attach Photo)( compare your wall with traditional walls)
- Long Life & Savings on Maintenance: In comparison to brick and mortar construction, minimal Structural Cracks due to Uniform Load Bearing and hence significant savings on Maintenance over lifetime of the building.
In terms of the structure and specifications they both are the same. The difference is ONLY in the finish. A luxury villa has a much higher budget for finishing which includes designer light fittings, false ceilings, textured wall finishes etc.
- As mentioned above we have completed projects for Leading Luxury Villa Developers with the exact same technology and have already surpassed their quality control checks.
- Standardized Construction – As mentioned above, we have a standardized process in construction technology and we are promising the exact same structural specification.
- If your budget is higher you can go for more expensive finishes, such as granite, marble, luxury light fittings etc.
- This technology (shear wall) is being used for high rise buildings (20 floors).
- Currently our focus is only on revolutionising residential and commercial building construction of up to G+2 floors.
We have ongoing and completed projects in Chennai, Kolar, Nirmal district and Hyderabad. Please call us in tel:+91 97909 64110 and we will provide you the location details to visit. Baashyaam Pinnacle Crest at Sholinganallur and Prestige Towers in Porur are few projects that have used shear wall technology for their construction.
- 50% advance
- 25% on casting roof slab
- 25% on handover
For architectural designs alone, If you choose from our existing design library, it is free. New design and customization to our existing designs will attract additional architect charges. Approval charges are to be borne by the client. For any modifications from existing plans, we are happy to connect you with our preferred Architects who can take care of designs and approval.
- You have to tell us in advance how many floors in total you plan to build and we can plan/design structure accordingly. This can help in case you have plan to build additional floors in the future
- For adding floors in the future. You need to use the same shear wall construction method
- Yes, we can construct more than 3+ storey buildings
- If you plan for a 3+ storey building, please let us know in our Client KYC Form and or before we proceed with structural design and we can.
- By default, we design our buildings for Ground+2 floors.
- Ground Floor: Shear Wall
- First Floor: Shear Wall
- Low cost housing: 15000 sft in 24 months at Nirmal district, Telangana
- Luxury Villa:
- 2 Lakh Sft in Hyderabad (Project by Preston Builders near Jubilee Hills)
- 20,000 Sft in Kolar, Bengaluru (a residential golf course project by Confidant Group)
- Commercial/Office Space:
- 10,000 Sft in Vellore Institute of Technology, Tambaram