FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Shear WALL FAQ
Estimated construction cost is Rs. 1,545/sft.
Minimum : 300sft
- Includes Shell, Aluminium Windows,Vitrified Tiles 2×2, Completed Bathrooms, Standard Electrical & Plumbing
- Does not include Water Tank, Terrace Tiling, raising floor level
- Please note that actual sft rate will be calculated based on current raw material pricing
Method:shear wall with raft foundation
- Solid: steel reinforced cement concrete (RCC) construction
- We do not use any recycled materials.
- 120% Faster: A Ground+1 structure will be handed over in 3 months
- Structural Strength & Durability: Since every part of the building is a load bearing structure, our buildings have unmatched earthquake resistance
- 25 % Cost Savings: For the exact same specs, our estimate is minimum 25% cheaper while offering much better structure
- Your experience: Unlike local contractors, who may delay projects to escalate costs, we are a professional setup and have a reputation of timely deliveries. keep up to our timelines (unless delayed due to rain or natural events).
- Strong and durable as it’s all full RCC structure
- Superior Earthquake Resistance in comparison to conventional construction
- Same technology (Ex.Mivan) used in 20+ Storey Buildings by popular builders such as Bashyam & Metrozone
- Wall & Ceiling Finish: Smooth form Finish in comparison to traditional construction. No plastering required.
- Long Life & Savings on Maintenance: In comparison to brick and mortar construction- Paint sticks better to concrete than plastered wall hence no cracks or chaffing. Minimal Structural Cracks due to Uniform Load Bearing and hence significant savings on Maintenance over lifetime of the building.
In terms of the structure quality they both are the same. The difference is in the luxury specifications. A luxury villa has a much higher budget for finishing which includes expensive flooring, additional electrical points, designer elevation, designer light fittings, false ceilings, textured wall finishes etc.
- As mentioned above we have completed projects for Leading Luxury Villa Developers with the exact same technology and have already surpassed their quality control checks.
- Standardized Construction – As mentioned above, we have a standardized process in construction technology and we are promising the exact same structural specification.
- If your budget is higher you can go for more expensive finishes, such as granite, marble, luxury light fittings etc.
Yes, all walls and slabs are made of RCC ,this is a very strong structural design in comparison to normal brick or concrete block wall construction.
- This technology (shear wall) is being used for high rise buildings (20 floors).
- Currently our focus is only on revolutionising residential and commercial building construction of up to G+3 floors.
We have ongoing and completed projects in Chennai, Kolar, Nirmal district and Hyderabad. Please call us on tel:+91 97909 64110 and we will provide you the location details to visit. Baashyaam Pinnacle Crest at Sholinganallur and Prestige Towers in Porur, Metrozone Annanagar are few projects that have used shear wall technology for their construction.
Normally we take payment as:
- 50% advance
- 25% on casting roof slab
- 25% on handover
For architectural designs alone, If you choose from our existing design library, it is free. New design and customization to our existing designs can be done at additional architect fee. Approval charges are to be borne by the client.
We are happy to connect you with our preferred Architects who can take care of designing and govt approvals.
- You have to tell us in advance how many floors in total you plan to build and we can plan/design structure accordingly. This can help in case you have plan to build additional floors in the future
- For adding floors in the future. You need to use the same shear wall construction method
- Yes, we can
- If you are planning for a 3+ storey building, please let us know in our Client KYC Form and or before we proceed with structural design.
- Low cost housing: 15000 sft in 24 months at Nirmal district, Telangana
- Luxury Villa:
- 200000 Sft in Hyderabad (Project by Preston Builders near Jubilee Hills)
- 20,000 Sft in Kolar, Bengaluru (a residential golf course project by Confidant Group)
- Commercial/Office Space:
- 10,000 sft in Tambaram (Vellore Institute of Technology)
- Residential: Many individual projects across Chennai