Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze drawings to plan projects.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory standards & compliance with safety policies at the site.
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labour to determine project feasibility.
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support.
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in civil or structural engineering, construction, building, or related field.
- State-issued certification or engineering license.
- Proficiency in CAD software.
Experience : 10 +years
Salary : 20,000 – 40,000 / month
Job Location : Chennai
Job type : Full time
Email : email@example.com