Accounts & Admin Assistant
We are looking to expand our team & to manage day to day operations of the accounts department and to assist with all areas of accounting & administrative functions, ensuring work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Graduates with Commerce degree
- Working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases.
- Minimum experience of 0 – 2 years.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail.
- knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations.
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volumes of data.
- Manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or willingness to learn.
- Accounts reconciliation with suppliers and team members.
- Allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it.
- Manage administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
Suitable candidates please fill-in the form link and upload your resume to be considered for this position.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the HR team. https://forms.gle/7uXccohsp8MDRuqTA