We are looking to expand our team & to manage the day-to-day operations of the accounts department and assist with all areas of accounting & administrative functions, ensuring work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Graduates with Commerce degree
- Working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases.
- Minimum experience of 0 – 2 years.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail.
- knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations.
- Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volumes of data.
- Manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or willingness to learn.
- Accounts reconciliation with suppliers and team members.
- Allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it.
- Manage administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
Suitable candidates please fill in the form link and upload your resume to be considered for this position.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the HR team. https://forms.gle/7uXccohsp8MDRuqTA